TOP SELLER The AT&T 210 is truly a classic. The first 210 phone was introduced in 1986. While the phone has changed since then, it's still a popular, dependable, simple, basic phone that can be mounted on the wall or used on a desktop.
The 210 has three easy one-touch memory locations at the top of the dial pad. You can dial these numbers by pressing one of the buttons marked with an emergency symbol.
A total of ten telephone numbers can be stored in standard "2-button" speed-dialing memory.
The 210 also offers handset volume control, ringer ON/OFF switch, Flash and Mute.
- Popular trimline telephone
- Larger Phone Close UP Photo (.jpg)
- Handset volume control
- 3 One-touch memory buttons (emergency)
- Ringer volume control
- Lighted keypad
- Includes 6 Foot Handset Cord (longer cords available below)
- Wall mountable
- 10 Number Speed dial memory
- Dimensions: 3.4" W x 8.9" H x 3.8" D