is a sophisticated 2-line amplified business speakerphone that can digitally adjust frequency-specific volume levels so that any user, especially those working in extremely noisy environments, can comfortably and clearly hear a caller's voice.
It boasts highly flexible sound settings: incoming voices may be amplified by up to 52dB
with extra amplification for high frequencies. This level of amplification has been tuned to more effectively restore the perception of many phonemic distinctions common in speech than competing models. Your colleagues won't know you have hearing loss.
This phone looks exactly like a normal business phone, when you increase volume it adds frequency-specific amplification automatically. The internal acoustic chamber also restores low-frequency components in the incoming voice signal, allowing the speakerphone to deliver a crisp acoustic experience one would have only expected from a high-end conference speakerphone.
The huge 7.4 square inch display allows a user to read the screen comfortably even from a distance. This phone also features a quick and easy way for busy user to stay in touch - even out of the office. With a touch of a button, incoming calls can be set to be forwarded to a mobile phone (requires call forwarding service from your phone company).
> Preview the User Manual Online
(Preview the user guide here to see exactly how this product works
- Conference grade speakerphone, up to 83 dB SPL at 500mm (~20 inches)
- Up to 52 dB handset amplification
at 120 dBSPL
- Larger Close UP Photo
- Frequency-specific amplification for both handset and headset
- Auto-select the best amplification level
- Caller waiting ID, voice mail waiting on both lines 1 and 2
- Ultra large fonts on high contrast LCD
- Backlit LCD with adjustable viewing angle
- LCD viewing area: 7.4 square inches
- 2.5mm Headset
- Headset button with LED indicator
- Redial memory of up to 32 digits
- 99 names/numbers directory
- Name search in directory
- Dial from Caller ID log or directory
- 4 programmable memory buttons
- One Touch Call Forwarding
- Edit telephone number before dialing
- Speakerphone and mute LED indicator
- Make or receive phone call without power
- Memory retention without power
- Hearing aid compatible
- 99 name/number Caller ID log
- Power Supply: AC adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 9.27" x 7.18"
- Warranty: 1 year (parts and labor)
- Approval: FCC, IC, ETL
- User Manual