Oregon Scientific WMR200A Advanced Pro Weather Station
The Oregon Scientific WMR200A Weather Center is equipped with a touch-panel interface for quick and convenient information access, and captures over 10 weather measurements, from up to 300 feet away.
You'll see the precise Atomic time, current indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction, wind chill, dew point, heat index, barometric pressure and rainfall data. For additional weather monitoring, the unit can support up to ten remote sensors, including a UV monitor (optional).
The onboard memory and free PC software with multi-language capability make this the only Weather Center you'll ever need.
Oregon Scientific WMR200A Features:
- Displays Weather Forecast icons -- Sunny, Partly Cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy or Snow
- Displays current moon phase
- Indoor and outdoor (up to 10 wireless sensors) temperature and humidity measurements
- Measures temperature, humidity, wind chill, wind speed, wind direction, UV index (optional), barometric pressure and rainfall
- Displays dew point, wind chill and heat index readings
- Weather alert alarms for temperature, heat index, humidity, dew point, gust wind and rainfall rate
- Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock
- Includes 5-language software—English, Dutch, Italy, Spanish and French to store and view weather data on your PC via USB download
- On-board Data Logger Function stores data with a time stamp
- Long range transmission of 300 feet (100 meters) at 433MHz between the main unit and remote sensors
- Main console features touch-screen controls and EL backlight
- Installation kit allows for multiple mounting options (includes 6 foot mounting pole)
- Low battery indicator icons for both main units and wireless sensors
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +70°C (8°F to 158°F)
- Includes 6V DC AC adapter for main unit and batteries for wireless sensors
- Includes 6 foot USB cable