Oregon Scientific AW131 Grill Right Talking Wireless BBQ Thermometer
The Oregon Scientific AW131 Grill Right Wireless "Talking" thermometer tells you when your grilled food has reached the perfect temperature -- ideal on the grill or in the oven. Main unit will receive the probe signal from up to 330 feet away.
Oregon Scientific AW131 Features:
- Backlit digital LCD screen with remote wireless probe to identify temperature/readiness of meat
- Speaks in five languages with corresponding display (English, Spanish, German, French, Danish)
- Sensor has temperature range from 32F to 572F
- Programmable entree programs include beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish
- Four doneness selections include rare, medium rare, medium, and well done
- Four verbal and audio alert options let you know the status of your meal -- "almost ready", "ready", "overcooked", and "out-of-range"
- Audio alarm sounds when selected temperature is reached
- Main unit will receive the probe signal from up to 330 feet away
- Stainless steel probe detaches from sensor for easy cleaning
- Low battery indicator
- All batteries included
- Dimensions: Main Unit: 5.6" x 2.75" x 1.53"
- Dimensions: Remote Unit: 3.4" x 3.4" x 1.2"
- Stainless-Steel Meat probe: 7" long
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
- Main unit
- Wireless transmitter
- Detachable stainless steel probe
- Table stand
- User manual
- 2 AA (main unit) batteries
- 2 AAA (remote sensor) batteries
- One year warranty