The Power Stone
is a call-activated "power control" call processor that can perform a number of functions relating to the supply of 120 Volt power to your selected equipment.
This feature-rich power controller enables you to power up, power down, or interrupt power to your equipment (up to 15 Amps at 120 Volts) through a single phone line - either with its automatic operation capability or by manually inputting commands through the phone line (in the form of touchtones) from a telephone.
The Power Stone can work for you three ways - automatically, passively or manually - and with all the available programming features, it will satisfy your power control requirements for just about any application. Your feature and operation selection depends on what equipment you want to control power to and how you want to do it.
> Preview the User Manual Online
(Preview the user guide here to see exactly how this product works
- Telephone activated remote AC power controller
- 120 volt 15 amp
- UL listed
- Allows user to power up, power down, or interrupt power through a single phone line
- Automatic or manual input commands
- Automatic, passive, manual
- Reduces downtime
- Improves customer service
- Saves costly service calls
- Return on Investment realized with one saved service call
- Box dimensions: 9"L x 9"W x 3.5"D
- User Manual