Suttle (2-Line) DSL Filter w/Unfiltered DSL Jack
The Suttle 900LCCS-50-2F In-line DSL Filter connects between the wall jack and up to 2 voice devices (e.g. 2 line phone, fax, answering machine, Caller ID).
This DSL filter provides both an unfiltered DSL jack for DSL connection and a filtered jack for two lines of voice device communications (2 line phone).
Suttle In-line DSL filters eliminate all erratic impedance from telephone equipment that interfere with DSL communications.
Suttle 900LCCS-50-2F 2-Line DSL Filter w/Unfiltered DSL Jack Features:
- Compatible with ADSL, ADSL2+, VDSL2 to 30 MHz (data only)
- 2 Lines Filtered (pins 3 & 4, 2 & 5)
- 1 Voice jack
- 1 Auxiliary DSL jack
- Works with both 1 and 2-line phones/devices
- Meets ANSI T1.421 standards for DSL filter compliance
- FCC Registered; Complies with Part 68, FCC Rules
- Dimensions: 1.62" H x 2.65" W x .0.93" D
- Color: Beige