is a state-of-the art telephone line sharing device (1x4) that screens and automatically routes all voice, fax, and modem calls to the right equipment every time - eliminating the need for costly dedicated phone lines.
Also known as a fax switch, call processor, call router, call director, line concentrator/consolidator. Highly flexible programming and a rich feature set make this unit adaptable to a wide range of working environments, industries, and applications.
The Stick can also operate on virtually all multi-line Key and PBX phone systems, Credit Card Authorization Terminals, Point of Sale Terminals, Loop-Start dial-up TELEX machines, dictation machines, Fax and Answering Machines, cordless telephones, CALLER ID Display equipment- anything that requires a phone line to communicate.
The Stick answers inbound calls at the first sign of ring voltage. After The Stick goes off-hook, it immediately screens for CNG (fax) and DTMF transfer codes. During this 5.5 sec processing period, a bell spec "ring back" is issued out to the calling party. Once a transfer command is received, the call is routed to the corresponding port. In the absence of fax/transfer codes, the call is defaulted to the voice ports. Outbound calls are processed in the normal fashion with barge-in protection.
The Stick is programmed by touch tones from a phone key pad.
> Preview the User Manual Online
(Preview the user guide here to see exactly how this product works
- One Year Warranty
- Extremely flexible touchtone programming
- User defined transfer codes
- Caller ID Compatible
- Compatible with DSL (a DSL Filter
- Broad compatibility with telephony equipment and Telco services
- Barge-in protection
- Non-Volatile programming
- Auto fax detect
- No loss of data throughput speed or integrity; invisible to call transaction
- Toll free tech support
- SAVES MONEY BY ELIMINATING DEDICATED PHONE LINES!!
- Add equipment without adding lines
- Precision routing
- Compatible with virtually all Credit Card Authorization Terminals, point of Sale Terminals, Loop-Start dial-up TELEX machines, dictation machines, Fax Machines, Answering Machines, cordless telephones, CALLER ID Display equipment
- ROI within 3 to 6 months Download User Manual
PLEASE NOTE: The SITCK will NOT WORK
with distinctive ring service
from your phone company.