VALCOM V-9422 Spot Sound Masking CEILING Speaker
TOP SELLER VALCOM V-9422 Spot Sound Masking Speakers offer the quickest and most inexpensive approach to reduce the possibility of conversations being overheard in hallways, private offices, pharmacies, medical offices, examining rooms, waiting rooms.
Ideal for Human Resources, Counselors, Clergy, Financial Offices, Attorneys and Hospitals.
Medical facilities can comply with HIPAA regulations regarding incidental disclosure. Create an environment where patient rights to privacy are respected without burdening staff or compromising the organizations ability to provide patient care.
Features 4.5 Inch Speaker assembly with speaker, white noise generator/amplifier and volume control mounted in 2' x 2' grille with integral backbox. Power Supply included.
REPLACES A 2 FOOT x 2 FOOT or 1/2 OF A 2 FOOT x 4 FOOT CEILING TILE
VALCOM V-9422 Features:
- Valcom spot sound masking speaker
- Self-contained speaker includes built-in white noise masking source and amplifier
- Produces a constant "White Noise" (Hissing Sound)
- Ideal for Medical, Human Resources, Counselors, Clergy, Financial Offices, Attorneys
- Reduces the possibility of conversations being overheard in hallways, private offices, pharmacies, medical offices, examining rooms, waiting rooms
- Inexpensive approach for medical facilities to comply with HIPAA regulations regarding incidental disclosure.
- Creates an environment where individuals right to privacy is respected without burdening staff or compromising abilities to provide care
- Front panel volume control adjustment for proper operation
- Integral Plenum ceiling back-box meets or exceeds ASTM E84 flame and smoke test
- Baked enamel scratch resistant finish
- Utilizes standard CAT3, Cat5, or CAT6 cable for operation
- Easy lay-in ceiling installation in 2x2 or one half of a 2x4 ceiling tile grid
- Installation junction box provided
- Includes power supply
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 50 mA @ 24 Vdc