The Wheelock PS-15A-WPW
Telstrobe is a self-contained, plug-in strobe signal that emits a high-intensity flashing light when the telephone rings. The strobe is designed for use in single-party (private, standard analog) phone lines.
Designed for alerting the hearing impaired, for use in high ambient noise environments, quiet hospital zones, libraries and broadcast studios.
The TelStrobe produces 1 flash per 1 second ring cycle and has a ringer equivalence of 1.5A.
The PS-15A-WPW offers a peak candlepower of 8,000.
NOTE: This model is phone line powered, and does not require AC power. Model is designed for mounting to indoor structures such as walls, partitions or posts.Video Presentation
- Nominal Input Voltage: 90 VRMS, 20HZ
- Input Voltage Limits: 50-130 VRMS, 20-30Hz
- Ringer Equivalence Rating: 1.5A
- Peak Candlepower (cp): 8,000
- Nominal Flash Rate: One flash per one second ring cycle
- Voice Impedance: 10K OHMS at 20KHz, 3VRMS
- Input Jack: USOC RJ11C (Type 623; PIN 3 = Ring (Red), PIN 4 = Tip (Green)
- DC Impedance: Virtually Infinite (Blocking Capacitor)
- Dimensions: 2.55" W x 4.75" H Download User ManualNOTE: This will work only with an ANALOG telephone line. This will not plug into and operate on a multi-line and/or PBX phone systems.