With an optional AT&T SB67128
repeater -- featuring exclusive DECT 6.0 technology --- callers can roam up to 2,850 feet away from the SB67138
You can use a repeater cover areas where the signal is very weak or not available. The repeater extends the range in all directions, even going around certain barriers.
The telephone base, cordless handsets and repeaters are linked through wireless connections. When configured properly, you should not notice any reception problems as you move around within the covered area.
Up to six repeaters can be registered to the telephone base. There can be two repeaters in series going between the base and handsets. A repeater does not count as an extension and does not have an assigned extension number within the telephone system.
The first repeater can be up to 950 feet away from the base. The second repeater can be up to 950 feet away from the first repeater. Handsets work up to 950 feet from the base or any repeater, so with two repeaters in series, handsets work up to 2,850 feet away from the base.AT&T SB67128
- AT&T SB67128 Accessory Repeater for the AT&T SB67138
- 1 to 4 Line capability
- Unsurpassed range - redefining long range coverage and clarity
- Expandable corded telephone system repeater
- DECT zero blind slot technology
- Each individual repeater extends the range of a cordless handset by approximately 950 feet
- Connect up to 6 repeaters to 1 corded base unit
- A repeater does not count as an extension and does not have an assigned extension number
- Handoff calls between repeaters
- Link 2 or more repeaters together
- AT&T SB67108
cordless accessory handsets can roam between repeaters
- Also compatible with the SB67118 Base Download User Manual