Easy to install and use, the Cisco SPA112
works over an IP network to connect analog phones, fax machines or phone ringers to a VoIP service provider.
Now you can use your phone over the Internet, without compromising on voice quality or phone and fax features. The Cisco SPA112 2-Port Adapter offers the benefits of high-quality voice over IP (VoIP) without the need to upgrade your existing analog phones.
The SPA112 is compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards. It can be used with residential, home-office, and small-business-VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments.Cisco SPA112
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Supports phone ringers for loud ringing/paging
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment Download Quick Start Guide