The Clarity BT914
is an amplified landline home phone with Cellphone at Home -- a Bluetooth® powered technology that allows also allows users to make crystal clear calls on this home phone through cell phone service.
Through a simple setup, Cellphone at Home technology easily connects the BT914 to cell phone and allows you to make or receive cell calls on the cordless phone. The BT914 can also download up to 1,000 contacts from a cell phone.
The BT914(TM) is equipped with other senior-friendly features, including a large, easy-to-use keypad and an easy-to-read Caller ID display that flashes as a visual ringer.
It features adjustable tone control so users can tweak the settings for different degrees of hearing loss. Importantly, it is hearing aid compatible. And it is built with DECT 6.0 interference-free technology.
In addition, the BT914(TM) has a digital answering machine in its base and a loud and clear speakerphone in its handset.
This BUNDLE includes three total handsets (1) on BASE and (2) REMOTE.Clarity BT914
- Patented Clarity Power technology clearly amplifies incoming sounds up to 40dB
- Cellphone At Home allows you to make calls with or without a landline connection
- Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth phones, headsets or accessories
- Download up to 1,000 contacts from your cell phone via Bluetooth
- DECT 6.0 interference-free technology
- Adjustable tone control
- Digital Answering Machine
- Loud and clear handset speakerphone
- Easy-to-read Caller ID display that flashes as a visual ringer
- Ten (10) loud-and-clear ringtones that can be programmed for each line or paired device
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Includes three (3) total handsets (base +2) BT914HS
- Hearing aid compatible
- One (1) year warranty Download User Manual