The ClearSounds ANS3000
plays back your messages with clarity and speed control so that you will understand every word. There are 3 levels of message playback speed and you can adjust the playback speed to your needs.
The ANS3000 utilizes non-volatile flash memory to store data such as the language selection, ringer number, playback speed, outgoing messages and recorded messages. This data will not be lost if the ANS3000 loses power.
The answering machine offers 2 modes for operation. OGM1 will answer and record, which is the conventional outgoing message that allows the caller to leave a message. OGM2 will answer only, which is the outgoing message that does not allow a caller to leave a message (this message will be played when your answering machine is full or you can manually select this message).
> Preview the User Manual Online
(Preview the user guide here to see exactly how this product works
- ClearSounds digital amplified answering machine with slow speech
- 30 dB adjustable volume amplification
- 30 minutes of digital record time
- Slow speech message playback (3 levels)
- Time/Day Stamp -- announces the time and day of each message before playback
- 2 outgoing message recordings
- Memo recording (each message can be up to 3 minutes)
- Big button easy-to-read keypad
- Remote access - access many features of your answering machine
remotely from any touch tone phone
- Table/wall convertible
- 3 Languages: English, Spanish and French
- Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 2.25"
- Color: Black
- 1-year warranty
- User Manual