The Dakota Alert MURS Alert transmitter (MAT)
is a revolutionary new trail monitoring system.
The MURS Alert transmitter is a passive infrared sensor that can be mounted on a tree or a post to monitor activity at remote locations. When the MURS Alert detects people, vehicles, or large animals, it will send an alert signal to either the M538-BS
The alert signal will be in spoken English, twice repeating the phrase "Alert Zone One," "Alert Zone Two," "Alert Zone Three," or "Alert Zone Four." The four alert messages are easily selected at the transmitter so that up to four different zones can be monitored simultaneously.
The MURS Alert transmitter has five channels and 38 sub-channels to choose from. This will help to eliminate interference from other users. The MURS Alert operates on 6 AA alkaline batteries. The battery life should be about one year under most conditions.
The channels, sub-channels, and alert zones are all easily selected by the user. In most instances, it should only take a minute to make the changes.
The MURS Alert transmitter will have a range of up to several miles back to the hand-held or base station transceivers. This extended range will help monitor areas that have been very difficult to monitor in the past.
It will be of great value to businesses trying to monitor customer traffic, security guards trying to monitor remote warehouses, farmers monitoring vacant farm sites, and hunters monitoring game trails. MURS Alert will give you real time monitoring of any location that you choose.Dakota Alert MURS Alert transmitter (MAT)
- Dakota Alert MURS Alert transmitter
- Offers the ability to monitor activity at remote locations
- Utilizes passive infrared sensor technology that will send an alert signal to the MURS transceivers in order to notify you that someone has entered a monitored area
- The M538-HT and M538-BS transceivers can also be used for two way voice communications
- Capable of sending 4 different alert messages to the transceiver
- Alert signals will be in spoken English and are easily selected at the transmitter so that separate zones can be monitored at the same time
- Will give you real time monitoring of remote locations up to several miles away
- Many different applications; it can be used by security guards, small businesses and also by hunters monitoring game trails; any scenario that requires immediate notification when someone or something enters a monitored location
- Authorized by the FCC, MURS (Multi-Use Radio Service) is a license free service that allows the user to transmit voice and data
- MURS also allows a maximum of 2 watts of output power; which means greater range than other license free radio services