The MultiLink IP4000
allows remote power control to two AC devices using either a web browser or MSN messenger. This device is a perfect tool for IT personnel supporting routers and network equipment in remote sites.
The IP4000 provides the ability to either manually control power remotely over the internet, OR automatically by an internet monitoring feature that pings up to six IP addresses.
The powerful internet monitoring feature is called UIS and it detects when the internet is unavailable. If it detects the internet is offline, it will automatically reboot one or both power outlets, typically connected to routers or modems, and then afterwards test the status of network connectivity. The administrator is notified via MSN chat messaging. All power control events are logged automatically for later analysis.MultiLink IP4000
- Saves money by eliminating costly remote site visits
- Reduces equipment downtime
- Improves productivity
- Minimizes power consumption and extends product life
- Remote reboot by Multiple Options: Web browser; MSN Chat; Scheduling; Fault detection
- Remotely control 2 outlets
- Sequential power reset
- Event logging/notification
- Multiple protocols supported
- 120 to 250 VAC/50 or 60Hz/10 Amp rated Download Data Sheet