You work in the office, on the drive home, even at home. For your flexible work style, the Voyager Legend CS
was designed to move with you throughout your day.
Its intuitive smart sensor technology creates a seamless and intuitive user experience by automatically answering calls simply by placing on your ear and automatically transferring calls between your mobile phone and headset. It also has integrated A2DP which lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet.
Voice command menu lets you use your voice to answer calls, check battery level, redial, put headset in pairing mode and for a host of other headset commands. Caller Name Announcement (mobile only) tells you who is calling without needing to glance at your mobile phone while enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk time, connection status, battery level and mute, enabling you to work smarter.
The Voyager Legend CS has outstanding audio quality. Hear and be heard clearly wherever you take your calls. The headset features a precision tuned triple-mic with enhanced DSP for superior noise cancellation blocking out nearby voices, cars, and other distractions, along with advanced WindSmart technology providing three layers of wind protection.Awards:
CES Innovation Award Honoree 2014Voyager Legend CS
- Multi-device connectivity lets you manage desk phone and mobile/tablet phone calls from a single headset
- Roam up to 33 feet from desktop charging base or mobile device
- Use your voice to answer incoming mobile calls and for a host of other commands
- Enahnced voice alerts tell you caller name (mobile calls only), connection status, talk time remaining and more
- Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Over-the-ear, discrete and stylish
- Up to 7 hours of talk time
- Includes HL10 Handset Lifter for remote call controlVideo Presentation: User Manual Quick Start User Manual Product Sheet