Suttle 1-line ADSL/ADSL2+ Filter with Unfiltered Jack
The Suttle 900LCCS-50 The Inline Filter/Splitter plugs into a wall jack, and provides separate ports for filtered voice (POTS) and high-speed ADSL data signals.
The Filter/Splitter has two jacks: one (unfiltered) for a DSL modem and another (filtered) for a voice-grade device (phone, fax, answering machine, etc.)
It keeps the voice-grade devices from interfering with the performance of the DSL modem, and keeps noise from the data signal off the voice devices.
Suttle 900LCCS-50 Features:
- Compatible with ADSL and ADSL2+
- Material is flame retardant thermoplastic compliant with UL 94V-0
- Filter topology: 2-pole low pass
- Contacts (Plug and Jacks) Minimum 50 micro-inch of gold and nickel
- Easily to install
- Meets ANSI T1.421 standards for DSL filter compliance
- Complies with Part 68 of the FCC Rules and the requirements adopted by the ACTA
- Dimensions: 1.30" H x 4.33" W x .76" D
- Color: Beige