The Homer Simpson Animated Talking Telephone alerts you to incoming phone calls like only Homer can!
Officially licenced from 20th Century Fox, the Homer Simpson telephone is not only a real phone but has unique features from The Simpsons. Homer sits in his armchair, his round belly is the push button rotary style keypad and the back of the chair is the handset.
Homer awakens from his sleep and speaks in an authentic character voice when you get a call or press demo.
This Phone dispenses Classic Homer wisdom such as "Don't touch it, it might be work!" and "I'm leaving the clowning business to the clowns in the clowning business!".
Other features include last number redial, custom or conventional ringer, volume control, animated switch and handset slide volume control.
Homer Simpson Phone Features:
- Homer talks and moves (his head and arms pop up) with an incoming call or when the demo button is pressed
- Last number redial/flash
- Custom or conventional ringer
- Tone/pulse option
- Demo button
- Homer speaks a number of funny phrases when the phone rings, including "Don't touch it, it might be work!" / "I'm leaving the clowning business to the clowns in the clowning business!" / "Always do the opposite of what Bart says." / "If that's Mr. Burns, I'm not here!"
- Homer sits in an armchair, his round belly is the rotary style keypad (push button dialing in a rotary fashion), and the back of the chair is the handset
- Ringer volume control (high/low)
- Animated/off/ring switch
- Handset slide volume control
- Requires 4 C batteries, not included