The Valcom V-9936A
features connections for up to six phone lines and one output that provides 90 VAC ring or a dry contact closure activation.
Simply stated: you can plug up to six lines into this unit, and if anyone of them rings, so will an attached bell or ringer (sold separately).
The unit also has a built in tone generator that will create a warble tone for connecting to existing traditional horns or paging speakers.
You can daisy chain up to 4 units together to cover up to a total of 24 incoming phone lines.Valcom V-9936A
- 90 Vac Ring Or Dry Contact Closure Activation
- Connects Directly To C.O. Line Or PBX Station Lines
- Provides Ringing Over Paging Speakers
- Provides Contact Closure To Activate Loud Bells During Ringing
- Accommodates 6 Lines Each - 4 Units Can Be Connected Together For UP To 24 Lines
- Built-in Warble Tone Generator, Interrupter, Volume Control, And Punchdown Block
NOTE: This product should only be installed by experienced communications personnel
. Download User Manual