Viking DLE-200B Phone Simulator/Ring Down Circuit
Viking DLE-200B Line Simulator/Ring Down Circuit produces two way communication between standard telecom products such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX's and standard single line telephones.
The Line Simulator can also provide sales people with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on site demonstrations, eliminating the need to locate phone lines and disrupt the customer's phone service.
The device easily allows 2-way communication between analog phones. When either connected phone goes off hook the other rings until answered. Phones can be up to 2-miles apart.
The DLE-200B Line Simulator provides precise dialtone, DC talk battery and standard or distinctive ringing. The unit also provides a CPC break on hang up.
Viking DLE-200B Applications:
- Dedicated point-to-point communications (ringdown circuits)
- Program Telecom products without a phone line
- Connecting dictation equipment to Electronic Key Systems
- Intersystem TIE line
- Courtesy phones
- Demonstrating telecom equipment at trade shows, meetings, etc.
- Connecting modems together
- Prison phone communications
- Programming PC based voice products
Viking DLE-200B Features:
- Compatible with fax machines and modem speeds up to 28.8 kbps
- Precise dial tone 32VDC talk battery
- Switch selectable ring cadence
- Provides CPC breaks after hang-up on either port
- Switch selectable audio attenuation
- Provides 2 seconds of precise dial tone after off-hook
- Provides ring back signal to calling device
- One or two way ring down capability
- Jumper selectable ring count
- Ring down and dial tone off mode (ideal for prison phone communications, etc.)