Viking Emergency Dialer with Enhanced Weather Protection.
The Viking E-1600A-EWP
Series ADA Compliant Emergency Phones are designed to provide quick and reliable hands-free communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port.
All 1600A Series phones meet ADA requirements for elevator/ emergency / pool telephones, and can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone. The phones can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers.
For installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, this Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) model features sealed trim pots, sealed DIP switches, hand soldered and silicon sealed connections, rubber boots and gaskets, urethane potted circuit boards and gel-filled butt connectors.Ideal for:
- Parking ramps
- ATM machines
- Area of refuge locations
- Campus emergency stations
- Roadside emergency stations
- Convention centersViking E-1600A-EWP
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.0" x 2.0"
- Material: .062” (16 gauge) steel
- Mounting: Surface mount to walls, posts, single gang boxes or 4" x 4" electrical junction boxes or recess mount in elevator phone boxes Download User Manual