Viking K-1500-EHFA Simple Emergency Phone
The Viking Electroncs K-1500-EHF Emergency Telephones provide reliable emergency communication without complicated dialing procedures.
The K-1500-EHF can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when used in conjunction with a Hot-Line Dialer or programmed ring down circuit. The phones can also be used with Viking's DLE-200B ring down circuit.
Components conform to industry-set standards, and are mounted on a formed metal panel and finished in red powder paint.
Viking K-1500-EHF Features:
- Viking simple emergency phone without auto dialing
- Door or gate communication
- Commercial, industrial and residential door security
- Truck stop/gas station fuel island communication
- Business delivery entrances
- Use in conjunction with a Viking Hot-Line Dialer on C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU stations
- Use on any programmed ringdown circuit of an analog PABX/KSU station
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Handsfree or handset available
- Phone line powered
- No dial pads
- Designed to mount in a standard emergency phone enclosure
- Built for easy installation and simple operation
- Auto answer feature allows remote monitoring (can be disabled)
- Adjustable time out to limit prank calls and false alarms (approximately 30 seconds - 7 minutes)
- Auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring (can be disabled)
- Power: Telephone line powered (18V DC/20mA minimum)
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 9.875" x 2.1"
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
- Environmental: 32°F to 90°F with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Connections: RJ11 jack