The Viking LPR-1
auxiliary electronic ringer operates on any line that provides a minimum of 40 volts 20-30 Hz AC ring voltage. Nominal 3 KHz warble provides up to 92 dB SPL @ 1 meter. The LPR-1 can be connected via screw terminals or modular RJ-11 jack.
A volume control and a 7 foot modular cord are provided. No power supply is required.
Please NOTE this ringer is small (Just 3 inches wide) and is NOT DESIGNED for WIDE AREA COVERAGE.Viking LPR-1
- Single line loud ringer
- Connect via screw terminals or modular RJ-11 jack
- 7 ft line cord provided
- Adjustable volume control
- Designed for Indoor Use OnlySpecifications:
- Dimensions: 3.0" x 4.4" x 1.4"
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 92 dB SPL @ 1 meter (nominal)
- Minimum Ring Voltage: 40V AC RMS @ 20-30 Hz
- Connections: (2) cage clamp screw terminals (1) modular RJ-11 jack
Please NOTE this ringer is small (Just 3 inches wide) and is NOT DESIGNED for WIDE AREA COVERAGE
. Download User Manual