The Viking Electronics PA-2A
is a complete system with one high quality weather resistant paging horn speaker and power supply included. The system is LOUD and CLEAR (built in volume control can be used to adjust volume independently between paging and ringing).
Use this system for communication from your office phone(s) directly out into the warehouse or area this is installed in. Also allows phones to ring on speaker(s).
Paging is accomplished by connecting the PA-2A to a paging port or unused telephone line input (trunk port) of nearly any phone system.
The PA-2A is easy to install and eliminates the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards. The unit comes complete with a power supply, amplifier and (1) paging horn. Supports up to (3) paging horns.Viking Electronics PA-2A
- Viking paging/loud ringer
- Amplifies ring up to 108+ dB
- Four loud ringing sounds: Electronic warble, Double gong, Quadruple chime, and Door chime (ding-dong)
- Provides loud electronic ring for night bell, warehouses, etc.
- Monitors up to 6 C.O. lines for ring or can be activated by a key system dry contact closure.
- Connect to unused trunk line input or paging port on electronic or 1A2 Key or "No KSU" phones for 2 watts of paging power (enough to drive 3 paging horns).
- Volume control can be used to adjust volume independently between paging and ringing
- Provides background music
- Weather-proof Viking 25AE Paging Horn
- Supports up to 3 weather-proof Viking 25AE Paging Horns
- AC Adapter Included
- 2 Year warrantySpecifications:
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- Environmental: 32°F to 90°F with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Paging Output: 2 watts - powers up to (3) 8 ohm or (16) 45 ohm speakers
- Sound Pressure: 108 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 meter with (1) 25AE paging horn (included).
- Speakers: (1) 25AE 8 ohm paging horn included, (3) maximum
- Maximum Speaker Run: 300 ft
- AC Adapter included
- Connections: (2) RJ25 jacks, (1) 10 position screw terminal block Download User Manual
NOTE: This product should only be installed by experienced communications personnel