The Viking PA-30
provides loud ringing and paging to electronic key systems, Key systems, PABX's as well as No-KSU phones and multiline phones. Drives up to thirty (30) 8 ohm paging speakers or fifty (50) 70 volt paging speakers.
Paging is accomplished by connecting the PA-30 to a paging port or unused telephone line input (trunk port) of nearly any phone system.
The PA-30 will also generate adjustable loud ringing from a ringing analog line or from a dry contact closure. Either a loud electronic warble, or one of three other soft chime sounds may be selected. An external "night transfer" switch can be added to turn loud ringing on or off in night bell applications.
The PA-30 is easy to install and eliminates the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards. The unit comes complete with a power supply, and integrated 30 watt amplifier.Viking PA-30
- Amplified loud paging
- Loud ringing
- Night bell
- Background music
- 30 Watts of paging power
- Drive up to (30) 8 ohm speakers
- 70V output can drive up to (50) 70V speakers
- Master volume control
- Separate volume controls for Auxiliary Input, Paging, Ringing Tones and Background Music
- Choose from up to 4 ringing sounds: Electronic warble (traditional loud ringer), Double gong (two identical "gong" tones), Quadruple chime (four descending chime tones), or Door chime (ding-dong)
- Provides loud ringing or night bell
- Night transfer switch
- Page from an unused trunk port or paging port
- Can provide background music from an external source
- Use as a low cost stand alone power amplifier
- 600 Ohm output to drive additional amplifiers
- Use multiple units for more paging power
- Power: 120V AC/15V AC 2.2A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- Paging Output: 30 watts - powers up to (30) 8 ohm speakers or (50) 70V speakers
- Talk Battery: 40V DC
- Connections: (1) 3.5mm (1/8") audio jack, (1) 6 position Download User Manual
NOTE: This product should only be installed by experienced communications personnel