The Viking SR-IP
is a SIP compliant PoE powered audio device for providing loud ring and visual ring indication for SIP VoIP phone systems. When registered with a SIP server, the SR-IP will ring in one of 4 programmable ring patterns and flash a bright red LED upon ring detection.
During ring detection the units internal relay contacts will also activate providing a trigger for a Viking Model SL -2 Strobe light or LPL-1 visual ring indicator.
Equipped with a high efficiency Class D power amplifier and high quality loud speaker, the SR-IP is typically
over 10 times louder than a telephone speaker. The advanced features of the SR-IP include programmable
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) technology which automatically increases loud ring volume to compensate for
background ambient noise.
The AGC feature is ideal for - Loud Ringer for noisy or variable noise enviroments (offices, classrooms, factories) - Visual Ring Indicator for quiet areas (Hospitals, Church, Theater) variable noise environments (offices, classrooms, restaurants, etc.), and ensures that ringing is always heard but not unnecessarily loud.Viking SR-IP
- Programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for Viking LPL-1or SL-2 strobe
- Bright red visual ring indicator LED
- SIP compliant (see manual below for list of known compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 2, <6.5 watts)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to automatically increase ring volume to compensate for ambient noise
- Network downloadable firmware
- Surface mounts to a single gang or 4" x 4" electrical box or directly to a wall or post
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-40°F to 140°F)
- Remotely adjust ringer volume
- Four programmable ring cadences: normal (2 sec ON / 4 sec OFF), double, short-short-long, short-long-short
- Optional LPL-1 Remote Visual Ring Indicator
- Optional SL-2 or BLK-4-EWP Blue Light Strobe Kit
3COM VCX, 3CX, Aastra, Asterisk, Atcom, Avaya IP Office, BlueBox, Brekeke, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME), Freeswitch, Grandstream, Interactive Intelligence, iptel.org, Kamailio, MetaSwitch, NEC, OfficeSIP, OpenSIPS, Panasonic (with SIP Extension Card), Samsung Communications Manager (SCM), ShoreTel, Siemens Communications Server (SCS), SIP Express Router (SER), sip.antisip.com, Snom PBX, Sonus, Switchvox, Teksip, Toshiba, VoIP.msViking SR-IP
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 93 dB SPL @ 1m. Note: For applications requiring louder ring, see Viking model PA-2A-IP.
- Relay Output: SPDT contact , 2A @30VDC / 250VAC MAX
- Dimensions: 140mm x 115mm x 38mm (5.5” x 4.5” x 1.5”)
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to 60° C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Audio Codecs: G711u, G711a, G722
- Network Compliance: IEEE 802.3 af PoE, SIP 2.0
- RFC3261, 100BASE-TX with auto cross over
- Connections: (1) RJ45 10/100 Base-T, (3) gel-filled butt connectors Download User Manual