The Wheelock MTH-24 Multi-Tone Horn
is a loud, weather resistant, attention getting alert designed for use in noisy or large locations where two different audible signals are required at one location for easy identification of the alert signal.
The MTH-24 functions as a telephone extension alert because it provides a pulsed warble tone (1 second on and 7 seconds off) which
can be activated by a telephone systems interrupted or continuous dry contact closure.
Additionally, it functions as an auxiliary alert because it also provides a steady tone which follows the contact closure of a door/service push-button, time clock, alarm systems, etc. When both alerting tones are activated, the steady tone will take priority over the warble tone.
If required, the warble tone can be used as the auxiliary alert, and the priority tone can be used as the telephone alert. The MTH-24 consists of dual tone generator, amplifier, timer for the warble tone, priority circuit and volume control built-in to a weather resistant speaker horn for indoor and outdoor use.
A Wheelock RPS-2406, 24VDC power supply is included to power the MTH-24. Multiple units can be connected in parallel where required.Wheelock MTH-24 Multi-Tone Horn
- Functions as a telephone extension alert using a pulsed warble tone activated by the telephone systems interrupted or continuous dry contact closure
- Functions as an auxiliary alert using a steady tone which follows the contact closure of a door service push-button, time clock, alarm systems, etc.
- When both alerting tones are activated, the steady tone will take priority over the warble tone
- Built in 10-watt amplifier, electronic dual tone generator (steady or warble), timer for the warble circuit, and volume control
- Amplifies ring up to 115+ dB
- Universal mounting bracket
- If an analog ring voltage (direct telephone line or PABX extension) is present, use the CRT-T-40 telephone relay
to develop a dry contact for controlling the horn
- Includes RPS-2406, 24 VDC, 600 mA power supply
- The recommended replacement of the Series 163 Series Download User Manual