The Wheelock TB-593
telephone bell is designed to provide a loud attention getting bell sound for use in noisy locations or for wide area coverage.
The TB-593 is is powered by -- and rings from -- any standard size RJ-11 analog telephone line. No AC power is required. Includes an externally adjustable, tamper resistant volume control and weatherproof backbox for indoor/outdoor mounting.
This ringer utilizes the motor driven mechanism concept that incorporates a high torque permanent magnet motor and a 6" aluminum shell to produce higher sound output and lower resonant frequency than conventional mechanical bells.
It is FCC registered for use with the public telephone network, PBX and key systems that use interrupted ring voltages from 55-130VAC, 20-30Hz.
Typical applications would be factories, repair shops, printing shops, loading platforms, and warehouses.Wheelock TB-593
- Aluminum bell housing
- Loud, Up to 95+ dB ring
- Shell Size: 6 Inch Diameter
- Rings from any standard size RJ-11 telephone line
- NO AC Power required
- Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor use
- Includes Weatherproof backbox
- Motor Driven
- Tamper resistant volume control
- Screw terminal connections and RJ-11 plug
- Integral RFI suppression
- Ringer Equivalence Number (REN): 1.6A
- Approvals Include: TB-593 is UL Listed
- Dimensions: 6.062" Diameter x 4.21 Depth Download User ManualVideo Presentation