The Viking K-1500-6A
Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Telephone consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, an armored cable, a heavy duty black hearing aid compatible amplified handset, and an all metal cradle. This phone is designed to mount to a standard double gang electrical box.
The K-1500 Series provides simple vandal resistant, communication in a flush mount, stainless steel, panel telephone.
For point to point communication, use with the Viking DLE-200B Line Simulator
or on a dedicated ringdown circuit.
If phone number dialing is necessary combine the K-1500 Series phones with a Viking K-1900-5 Hot-Line Dialer
- Ringdown phones
- Catalog sales
- Kiosks in malls
- Courtesy and customer service phones
- Automated tellers
- Security and emergency phones
- Hot-Line phone when used with a K-1900-5 Hot-Line Dialer
- Point to point communication when used with a DLE-200B Line SimulatorViking K-1500-6A
- Heavy duty hookswitch and 14 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Operates on C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU stations
- Flush mounts to a standard double gang box
- Power: Telephone line powered
- Dimensions: 4.56" x 4.5" x 2.75"
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
- Environmental: 32°F to 90°F with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Connections: K-1500-6A - (1) RJ14 jack
- Panel Material: K-1500-6A - 0.074" thick stainless steel
- Mounting: K-1500-6A - Flush mount to a standard double gang box