The AT&T 210
is truly a classic. The first 210 phone was introduced in 1986. While the phone has changed since then, it's still a popular, dependable, simple, basic phone that can be mounted on the wall or used on a desktop.
The 210 has three easy one-touch memory locations at the top of the dial pad. You can dial these numbers by pressing one of the buttons marked with an emergency symbol. A total of ten telephone numbers can be stored in standard "2-button" speed-dialing memory.
The 210 also offers handset volume control, ringer ON/OFF switch, Flash and Mute.
Available colors are Black
- Popular trimline corded telephone
- Handset volume control
- 3 One-touch memory buttons (emergency)
- 6 Foot Handset Cord (longer cords available below)
- Ringer volume control
- Lighted keypad
- Phone is fully functional during power outage
- Can be used as desk/tabletop phone or mounted to wall
- Base: Wall mountable
- 10 Number Speed dial memory
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 3.4" W x 8.9" H x 3.8" DAT&T 210
also available in BLACK, see: BLACK MODEL Download User Manual