The Viking Electronics VE-9X20R
provides the ultimate in weather protection for your Viking product, telephone or telcom equipment.
The enclosures are constructed of cast aluminum and are made for years of outdoor service. The heavy aluminum doors are labeled "Telephone" and have a gasket seal to keep out even the harshest weather.
The VE-9x20R allows for multiple Viking products to be installed. An optional lock (VE-PBL) is also available for applications where security is a concern.Viking Electronics VE-9X20R
- Great for Parking lots - Maintenance areas - Building exteriors - Swimming pools - Play grounds- Roadside help areas
- Heavy cast aluminum construction
- Gasket sealed door
- Drip guard
- 3/4" NPT conduit openings
- Push-button Latch
- Available in three colors: safety yellow, emergency red and black
- Hardware included
- Universal mounting adapters for multiple products
- Compatible with these Viking products: K-1500-7
- Dimensions: Overall: 9.25" x 20.25" x 8"
- Approximate Maximum Internal Clearance: 5.75" x 17.25" x 6.75"
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
- Colors: Red with white lettering
- Conduit opening: 3/4" NPT with plug, top and bottom Download User Manual