The Viking K-1500-7
Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Telephone consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, an armored cable, a heavy duty black hearing aid compatible amplified handset, and an all metal cradle. This phone is designed to mount to a standard double gang electrical box.
The K-1500 Series provides simple vandal resistant, communication in a flush mount, stainless steel, panel telephone.
For point to point communication, use with the Viking DLE-200B Line Simulator
or on a dedicated ringdown circuit.
If phone number dialing is necessary combine the K-1500 Series phones with a Viking K-1900-5 Hot-Line Dialer
or sub the Viking K-1900-7 Hot-Line Phone
- Ringdown phones
- Catalog sales
- Kiosks in malls
- Courtesy and customer service phones
- Automated tellers
- Security and emergency phones
- Hot-Line phone when used with a K-1900-5 Hot-Line Dialer
- Point to point communication when used with a DLE-200B Line SimulatorViking K-1500-7
- Power: Telephone line powered
- Dimensions: 5" x 10"x 4"
- Shipping Weight: K-1500-7 - 3.7 lbs
- Environmental: 32F to 90F
- Connections: K-1500-7 - (2) gelfilled butt connectors
- Panel Material: K-1500-7 - 0.125" thick stainless steel
- Mounting: K-1500-7 - Flush mount to a standard double gang box or surface mount using optional VE-5x10